GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Like the title states, I'm parting out 2 5.3s. Both are LM7, 862 heads.

Not really lookin to ship heavy/giant parts.

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Noone need anything?

·
Registered
30 Posts
I'm looking for ignition coils to swap onto my LS1. I'm just needing to confirm you have the right ones. They have a round body and have an aluminum heat sink on one end, I'll include a picture for reference. I'm needing all 8 coils, the 2 coil mounting brackets and the 2 coil harnesses.

P1000123.jpg

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm looking for ignition coils to swap onto my LS1. I'm just needing to confirm you have the right ones. They have a round body and have an aluminum heat sink on one end, I'll include a picture for reference. I'm needing all 8 coils, the 2 coil mounting brackets and the 2 coil harnesses.

P1000123.jpg
I'll check on this later on

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Premium Member
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·

P1000123.jpg
I think i have a set. Whats the difference in these and regular truck coils?

·
Premium Member
6,277 Posts
some trucks cam with round coils, some came with square. They use diff plug wire lengths and brackets iirc. Not sure if theres a performance diff.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts