GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
(FS) Rough Country 7.5" LIFT MUST GO TODAY!

In order to not get anyones panties in a wod I am listing this item in the for sale section with MAP pricing. We will have some fresh pics of jonyb's lift install by the morning.

If your interested in getting this lift. It is in and stock ready to ship. P.M. for special shipping+pricing details. $1299

·
Registered
552 Posts
PM sent...... I've got stock 20's, but I've also got stock 17s that I was going to use, this kit does require at least an 18" wheel correct??

·
Registered
552 Posts
Bump for an awesome price. Good luck on the sale, I've got too much tied up in everything I currently have.

·
Stay Gold!!!!
6,522 Posts
Lift is still for sale. My truck has the same exact lift on it, and I added 2" spacers on the rear wheels. Install was very easy, and the instructions are pretty clear.

On stock 20's:

On 22X12's and 35X12.50 Toyo's:

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
no I am not I wish I could affford to be but for the small volume I do and the prices I sell at its hard to come up with that kind of cash.

I am not trying to sell like a vendor on here. I am not promoting this in any of the regular forums just the F.S. section. This is a single kit I have in the garage I need to sell.

·
Sasquatch
13 Posts
great seller
met him this last weekend great guy willing to do what it take to help someone out

1 - 20 of 64 Posts