GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Pair of Driver/Passenger GM NNBS truck DL8 mirrors with built in turn signal+heated+ driverside dim .No power fold...
Also wires for driver side autodim is already in the plug , but you need to wire it up the wire yourself..
The turn signal is plug and play, no modification needed..
Driverside come with chrome cap cover, the passenger come with black cap cover....
They are in pristine condition..
SOLD
Thanks for looking! :)

Pics:

IMG_8095.gif

IMG_8094.gif

IMG_8091.gif

IMG_8090.gif

IMG_8093.gif

IMG_8082.gif

IMG_8080.gif

IMG_8088.gif

IMG_8084.gif

IMG_8089.gif

IMG_8087.gif

Note: These are plug and play with your truck,except the autodim" you need to wire the autodim in order for it to work... the wire for the autodim is on the driverside plug as you can see it in the pics"pink+gray wire"

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
FWIW these are DL3 mirrors at a great price. If I didn't already have a set I'd pick these up for sure. GLWS!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
FWIW these are DL3 mirrors at a great price. If I didn't already have a set I'd pick these up for sure. GLWS!
Thanks man,

Just want to clarify; these are DL8 mirrors not DL3... These mirrors are manual fold heated/with turn signal built-in and available driver side auto dim, but you need to wire it yourself....
The DL3 mirrors like he mentioned above have power fold which I have a set FS in the other thread.....
:)

·
Registered
3,648 Posts
Hmm. Didn't know there was such a thing. Thought there were just the DL8 power/heat and the DL3 added the powerfold and signal option.... Either way good price and free bump!

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hmm. Didn't know there was such a thing. Thought there were just the DL8 power/heat and the DL3 added the powerfold and signal option.... Either way good price and free bump!

yes, only the DL3 come with this option, but these mirrors are modded by me..!

:D

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
so u just bought the glass and installed it for the signals and dim?

so if i have a lt with heated/power i could buy just new glass and install?? how hard is it to swap just the glass?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
so u just bought the glass and installed it for the signals and dim?

so if i have a lt with heated/power i could buy just new glass and install?? how hard is it to swap just the glass?

it's easy as ABC... :)

the only hard part is to find the wires to make them plug and play like the pics above, but you can always do it yourself with autozone wires.. :D

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
how does the mirror glass go on? just push it on? special tools?

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
bump

·
Registered
155 Posts
you wouldent happen to want to trade for a set of dl3's in great condition? was having problems with the driver side folding in though. not sure if it was motor or electrical.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
you wouldent happen to want to trade for a set of dl3's in great condition? was having problems with the driver side folding in though. not sure if it was motor or electrical.
sorry,no trade,i still have 2 set and i'm trying to get rid of! :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
If I have an SLT1 package truck, power mirror, how hard is it to wire up the turn signal, heated element. Plug and play or reprogram BCM ? Where are wires?
Thanks

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
If I have an SLT1 package truck, power mirror, how hard is it to wire up the turn signal, heated element. Plug and play or reprogram BCM ? Where are wires?
Thanks
this is plug and play,no need to reprogram the BCM... the only thing you need to wire is the autodim, otherwise you just plug it right into your stock mirror plug...
The wires are in the pics:
Driver side:
IMG_8080.gif

The black with white stripe and the light blue are turn signal
The pink and gray with black stripe are for auto dim
Passenger side:
IMG_8087.gif

the blue with white stripe and the black is for turn signal....

·
Registered
202 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
$150 shipped!

Bump

·
not low enough
8,703 Posts
when u say black u mean the black on the same side of the plug as the blue/white wire

·
Registered
656 Posts
Ben need to speak at you let me know a good time thanks.

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
still have these?

1 - 20 of 24 Posts