GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to make my truck more usable as a daily driver and I now need it for work. I am taking off my 10-12" 3rd coast susp lift next week and going to run just a 3" body with a slight crank and 33's. I am wanting to get $1800 for the entire kit which includes the rear 10" leaf packs, front double knuckle driveshaft,heim steering. Or Mabe some $$$$ and trade for some nice 33-35's with wheels. My 38 baja claws have about 3k at most on them are on 15x12 mt classic 2's. I would like to get about $1,000 for rims and tires. Let me know even if it's an offer. I will consider it and get back with you.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
good luck mark never though i would see you bring her down
me nither man, but I need to use it and I am just tired of getting in it back and forth being so big. I also want the money to go further with my house projects I am planning. I am sure I will miss it but if I decide to go big again, I will prob buy an sas'ed truck already done.

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
true that i have tossed the idea of doing like a 3/5 drop on mine but i would want to find some1 to trade my lift and tires for their lowering kit and tires

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I would like to seperate but I need the kit to be sold as a whole kit. If it don't sell here I am going to put it up on ebay soon but I figured I would give people here a shot at it before I do that in case anyone wanted to work something out.

·
Swamper Brotherhood
3,896 Posts
does that lift change the steering knuckles? does it fit a 06 1500 hd and how much you looking to get for it

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Its a full drop 10" kit crankable to a 12" if you wanted. It will not fit an hd though. All the prices are in the first post.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I guess ebay is the next step.?? I thought there would be more people interested.

·
Registered
39 Posts
ive got some 17x9 helo maxx 6 on 295/65/17 nitto terra grapplers if your interested about 6k miles on tires and wheels also the wheels are the black ones

·
Registered
4,680 Posts
Hey good luck with the sell let me know how it goes if you sell it on ebay, im also trying to unload my lift, for a diffrent reason tho going solid axle it haha.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
any other offers or trades? I pmed a few of you back.

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
never got a reply on if you were interested in my wheels
I have a sale pending for everything but not sure yet. What did you have to trade?

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
update fellas, everything is being sold next week!

·
The suspension changer
1,658 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Just swell Mark.:thumbsup:
Thats what I said. I bought a 16k pound trailer with electric brakes etc so now I have to buy a 3/4 ton. I want to get a 2500 dodge ram but I might end up with a f250 because I want a solid front axle front this time.:pepper:

1 - 20 of 25 Posts