GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all,
I've got a some alarms for sale. They are brand new in the box and have never been installed. I bought the alarms to install for friends, but it seems like everyone's broke now adays.

All I'm asking is what they cost me plus shipping. If you let me know what vehicle you have, I will include a wiring sheet with the alarm.

Viper 791XV 2-way alarm with remote start ... $275 shipped
- Long range 2-way remote (upto 1/4 mile)
- 3 aux outputs (for options such as window roll up/down, trunk pop, door pop (if you have shaved door handles), ...)
- dual stage shock sensor, power door lock outputs, parking light flash, domelight supervision, starter kill, 6 tone siren

Valet 554R 2-way alarm with remote start ... $225 shipped
- 2 remotes (1 2-way remote (upto 1000 ft range), and 1 regular 1-way remote)
- 2-way remote shows time and vehicle temperature
- 2 aux outputs (for options such as window roll up/down, trunk pop, door pop (if you have shaved door handles), ...)
- dual stage shock sensor, power door lock outputs, parking light flash, domelight supervision, starter kill, 6 tone siren

Note, these alarms may require a factory ignition imobilizer bypass in order to install the remote start. I can get these at an additional cost.

Email me @ [email protected] with ?'s or if you are interested. Payment via PayPal preferred.

·
eBay-aholic
510 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
93GMC said:
the viper...intrested in a partial trade? i got a set of 03 tails im tryin to sell...
I need/want the cash, cuz I'm working on a stereo upgrade.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts