GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey my buddy has got a 12" FTS lift for a chevy silverado hd. It has all the boxes and a few other parts. It also has Fox Shocks. Its powder coated red but needs to be redone, its been outside for a while now in the sun. It only has like 4000 miles on it then he put a 16" on his truck instead. Hes asking 3,500 for everything.

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Re: FTS 12" hd lift

Oh he's also selling his EDGE tuner for 2005 lly diesel trucks. It comes with the pillar mount. He wants 350 for that.

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will for sure. I'm going to his house in a little to take them and will try and get them up tonight.

·
Registered
1,691 Posts
damn i was hoping the tuner was for an lb7. i got all excited.

·
Chevrolet Owner
364 Posts
damn i was hoping the tuner was for an lb7. i got all excited.
WERD! I was gunna be all over it if it was for an LBZ!

·
Registered
702 Posts
would like to see some pics on the lift and what exactly is included, thanks carlos

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
My buddt is interested in the lift but we needs pics and list all the specs of the kit ie: control arms? how many shocks? yada yada yada

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
No, I could get you a pic of his truck on the 16" lift with 38"? Its a candy red lift but you could see how it looks then?

·
Registered
702 Posts
could you get a me a few pics of the truck of how it looks now with the 16" kit on it? thanks, carlos.

No, I could get you a pic of his truck on the 16" lift with 38"? Its a candy red lift but you could see how it looks then?

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
No, it won't work for non-hd. I think it's more than just a swaybar problem, I think nothing would line up right at all. I'll get pics of it with a 16" lift.

·
Fortune Favors The Brave
6,321 Posts
Dam and I though I had a lot of clearence. Hes running 16" lift on an HD with 38's, damm.

Anyhow dude I passed the information on to by buddy along with the photos and he will let me know shortly. It doesn't come with the upper a arms or dual shock hoops does it?

·
Under Construction
160 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
No, he kept the shock hoop and upper A arms for the 16" lift. And ya he has pretty good clearance. It actually doesn't look that bad tho, he had 42's then when he got new tires he got 38's and just decranked the front a little. Looks good.

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
Interested in the Edge. What all is included? EGT probe? $350 shipped (I'm not far away)?

-bZj

1 - 20 of 22 Posts