GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
after talking to redneckdude about his fuel injected blazer, i have decided that it is time to fuel inject mine, does anyone have a link or know of somewhere to get one of these kits?

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Edelbrock has a few, Accel has nice selection...

How much do you have to spend? What engine do you have? I assume it's carbed right now...

Cameron

·
Registered
95 Posts
dont know if it matters any, but I have the edelbrock EFI kit on my 92 and I love it..best money I spent. i get 30-40 more Miles a tank..no more sluggishness..very good call

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
I love my FI and would recommend it to anyone that has an older carbed 4x4, esp if the offroad them some...but they make it a much better daily driver too...

·
Original Members
1,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:head: hell yea guys thanks

·
Registered
1,816 Posts
BuiltNotBought99 said:
I'm going to do a 454 trottle body they are supposed to give you a good bit more performance.

You can try it, although you might be a bit disappointed, on the TBI engines theres alot more wrong than just the TB, like the intake manifold, heads and cam. So, you probably won't see a whole lot of gains on a stock engine...but if you do the intake, heads and cam it should help out quite a bit. :whip:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts