GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wheres the cheapest place to get a Ac delco fuel pump to fit in my 02 tahoe?? It is a flex fuel truk! Is 290 a good price?

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I think I paid a similar price for my fuel pump in Jan. Got it at Kragen, I think. They pricematch, so check online, too.

-bZj

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
a Holley 255 in-tank swap would have been cheaper... and supported WAY more Hp... FYI...

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well thanx for posting that 4 days ago when I needed to know!! But o well I dont think the tahoe is ever gunna get much more HP and the new pump is in and she runs great so I aint complaining!

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That wasnt meant to come out sounding like I'm a smart ass! Sorry bout that...but thanx for the Info next time I will know!

·
Mayhem, Like Me
3,087 Posts
its all good... Just trying to put the knowledge out there... :shake:

·
Registered
840 Posts
Is THIS the one? What's involved in swapping? I thought the newer vehicles had the sender and pump in one unit. Does this pump just replace the pump within that unit?

·
Registered
19,437 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I guess the guy who had it before me did all the time cuz I noticed after I had the truck a couple of months for some reason if the fuel got below a 1/4 tank the truck wouldnt crank so I just kept it filled up cuz I didnt want to fix it till it was totaly broke! And last friday it finally just quit so its all good now:rocking:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts