GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i had a few of these years ago but sold them with the vehicles they were in. Now I need another one and I can't find it any where for sale. Help! Anybody seen them?

100_0857.jpg

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
Toolmaker metalworkz might have some similar. Will be more expensive but way better product.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think this will help http://bit.ly/1utl4iy

Or is this somehow different from a normal distribution block
I need 0 guage in. Mini anl 4 guage outs. With the same for grounds. I've googled. Thanks for wasting time.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Toolmaker metalworkz might have some similar. Will be more expensive but way better product.
I don't know why street wires dropped this one. It's a great set up. Let me see if I can find the metalworkz guy.

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Found him. He doesn't have fused stuff listed online. A lot of cool input stuff thou.

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
I think because it's not a good product. How do you think you can split 4 4awg off 1 0/1.

If I was splitting into 2 4awg then yes. 4 seems to much

·
Registered
2,806 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I think because it's not a good product. How do you think you can split 4 4awg off 1 0/1.

If I was splitting into 2 4awg then yes. 4 seems to much
It's a bad product because it allows options? You can easy split 4 4 gauges from 1/0. Cut the wire and hook them up. That simple. But It depends on what you using them for to clarify if the 1/0 could keep up. In my case it will be for things that will never run at the same time. On top of the fact I could run bigger then 1/0 into that block and smaller then 4 with the adapters that come with.

I think I may just go with something like this since I can't find that one
http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_42097_Stinger-SHD821.html

1 - 8 of 8 Posts