GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
There is a show in Galveston on March 28th. It's a Sunday. It's put on by the American Pontiac Association. It's on the Strand.

Located on Pier 21 @ 21st and Harborside Drive, next to the Harborside Hotel.

Myself and a few buddies are going for sure as long as there is good weather.

Registration is from 8am - Noon.

Entry Fee is $25.00

I went last year, and even though it's a small show .. it was a good time, and a good reason to cruise around.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
If the the weather is good i will probably go If any one from H-town is going maybe we can meet up and roll together i love it when a bunch of cool trucks follow each other.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
what part of houston do you live in. i live in tomball

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Badassilverado said:
Hah, you know I'm just messin around. I live in the same area pretty much.

I'm thinking about going to this one now. It's a nice cruise down there.

Cool ... it's pretty decent time. Don't have to show ... crusin' and making traffic back up due to people wondering how you drive that low is pretty funny .... and I get to use my horns..
:head:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
So where were yall planning on meeting 100% i'll go just need good weather.

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Badassilverado said:
Hell yeah, it was cool even cruising to Kemah. A few times on the way there we were taking up 2 lanes to take pictures, people in my mirrors looked really pissed off, it was great.

Hey o/t how many DB you think those horns are? I was looking at a kit w/ 2 horns that produces around 120DB w/o using air tanks. Not to bad a price either.

Not sure ..... I think one set is something like 150DB .. but don't quote me on that. I'll have to do some digging.

·
Orale Homes....
1,796 Posts
Badassilverado said:
J/K. Doubt I'll make this show. I know Albert won't either. :read:
:anitoof: :read:

Hooters is always a good place to meet, or just to eat....

D

·
0 Posts
looks like I wont be able to make it out.
that Saturday & Sunday I have to work 8pm-8am :nono:

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Badassilverado said:
Nice!! :head2:

I'm thinking something like this...

http://www.jcwhitney.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?productId=6204&catalogId=10101&langId=-1&storeId=10101

Loudest one I've ever seen w/o using tanks.
For another $100 bucks you can get the real thing.

http://www.tirechanger.com/grover/truck/GroverTruckHorns.html

www.groverproducts.com <------ this is manf. of the horns I have. Might I suggest you get the "Marine Horns" ..... has a 200 meter range.
:rocking:

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Whatever anything works for me. I/ve already got one of my friends coming. So where are we gonna park all these trucks. oh i cant wait this is gonna be fun. So badass we gonna race or what. I have yet to meet any competition no nos though that would be just a little unfair

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Blue02 said:
Whatever anything works for me. I/ve already got one of my friends coming. So where are we gonna park all these trucks. oh i cant wait this is gonna be fun. So badass we gonna race or what. I have yet to meet any competition no nos though that would be just a little unfair

Yeah, I'll clue eveyone in as to where me and my buddies are meeting, and those who want to show up cool .. if not see ya there.

As far as racing ........... I am sure there will be a honda or two for you to race, but I nor anyone I really run with truck is set up to race.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts