GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Cleaning out the garage, and i've come across a pile of parts leftover from my 2004 GMC Sierra that were boxed away in the rafters, as well as some parts from the wife's old Blazer and such. Figured i would give it a shot on here before EBAY. Been awhile since i was on, but i have good feedback on every forum and EBAY that i sell on. Check by my username, it's the same everywhere.

Here is the list...
Shipping can be negotiated, but will be actual cost tacked on to the price listed.

2003 Blazer xtreme custom painted tailights and clear front signals. Came off a Dark Cherry Red Metallic Blazer. $40 for the tailights, and $10 for the corners....Buy the tails, and i'll throw in the corners....
1AE57DCC-C9C2-4194-910E-C05745804DB5_zpsd7ptwfm1.jpg

2004 GMC Sierra parts:
Factory black textured door handles...same as front on suburban's and tahoe's........$20

1DBBDF9E-B8EB-4DFB-B807-E86FB232FED4_zpspjep13wt.jpg

4" Spintech Muffler, and assorted 4" exhaust tubing, both stainless and aluminized, as well as a 3.5" S-pipe to make the over the axle portion. I was going to go off a 3" I-pipe to 3.5 over the axle, then to the 4" muffler on my last F-Body, but found a different setup and went the lazy way. These have been collecting dust for a couple years.. Also comes with a 4" v-band clamp setup to attach he muffler to the over axle pipe. Buy the Spintech muffler for $60, and get all the tubing for free with it........Long piece was gonna be turndown hidden tailpipe, or one of the short stainless pieces has been ovalized to be used as a slash cut tip. a little fabbing, and your good to go........................$60
F5334FF5-9941-43EA-A95D-18C6CA58E8A1_zpshbt9spja.jpg

IMG_5926.jpg

177B3104-BFA8-473A-A77F-5DED8D7E391D_zpsqndwgua6.jpg

Thanks for looking,
Jason

·
OG
6,939 Posts
I'll take all the sierra parts for $80 shipped if you will do that. Keep the handles and cluster surround.

Just to be clear I want the both sets of sierra tails and the shackles.

·
Registered
333 Posts
How much for just the handle with NO keyhole? I'll take the shackles too if they're still available.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Already got dibs on shackles...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sierra parts sold, handles and surround left, birchalljordan called dibs on surround.

DMAXbubba wanted the handles, just awaiting a response to confirm

birchalljordan, just PM your mailing address, and i'll look into shipping costs, i know a box for this thing will be a PITA to find, but i'll start looking for one.

Thanks
Jason

1 - 11 of 11 Posts