GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What are you guys using? Im not seeing the the ones we use at work which arent textured and we glue them down and I assume cheaper. Most are groove and lock ones, dont need that

·
Registered
3,500 Posts
I would run RaceDeck but its expensive. I just use those foam pads from the auto store then I can take them outside too and use them to lay on when working on the cement under the truck

·
Registered
250 Posts
We used ceramic tile in my dads shop. Was cheaper per square foot than anything else and it looks VERY clean and semi-fancy. Everyone is always asking why in the hell would we use tile in there... Cheaper, easy to clean, tough, resistant... We park a 71Z, an '10Z, an '02Z, a '12 harley, and a '72 Kaw on it all at the same time with zero signs of cracking. If they do crack.... knock the tile out and replace it. Also, went with dark grout that will never show staining if something does end up leaking on it...

·
Registered
266 Posts
I'd recommend vinyl tile (vct), like commercial stores have.
Checker board pattern with two colors, or a random with multiple colors.

·
Wanna B Jack o all Trades
9,823 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah we use vinyl tiles at work and just pop em out if they crack and thats maybe replacing 3-4 a year and driving 200-400 cars a month easy on them

·
cunts
2,743 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts