GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought a set of NGK TR55 plugs for my Z71 before I traded it in and never used them. Will fit any LS based V8 engine (4.8,5.3,6.0) $20 shipped.

Set of 3.73 gears(ring and pinion) out of an 02 gm 10 bolt rear end with roughly 50,000 miles on them. Perfect pattern on them, look like they are brand new. Bought a whole rear end for the carrier only. $75+shipping

GM 10 bolt axle shafts 6x5.5 lug pattern. $25 each +shipping.

GM 10 bolt housing, set up for 4 link. Came out of an 02 tahoe. Perfect for someone going to bag a truck. No internals unless you buy all of the stuff above. No brake calipers or rotors. Parking brake pads still in place. $100 pickup only.

Will sell housing, axle shafts,and gears altogether for $200 pickup only. Willing to meet within 100 miles of Dayton, Texas.

2 12" Kicker L5 subs. one is an 05 model the other is an 06. Only difference in the two is the color of the cone. Very good condition. Sound very good. $250+ shipping.

I'm sure I've got more shit laying around. If I remember something I'll post it up.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
edit sorry read your thread wrong.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
better than stock, yes. They are not gonna give you any great power gains, but they are good plugs.

·
Registered
210 Posts
what year was the rear that the gears came out of?

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't have any pictures of them. You can ask around on here about the quality of them if you're concerned. Very good plugs. I paid about $25 shipped less than a month ago. Never got a chance to put them in before I traded in my truck. They are still in the original boxes they came from the manufacturer in.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Bump. Still have everything. Needs to go! Make offers.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
I know the auction says the plugs weren't used in your truck, but were they used before you bought them? And there's 8 of them? Might be interested.

·
Registered
3,381 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know the auction says the plugs weren't used in your truck, but were they used before you bought them? And there's 8 of them? Might be interested.
Plugs are brand new never used. They are still in the original packaging that I received them in. Let me know. They are just sitting here for no reason anymore. I planned on using them and never got around to it before I traded the truck.

·
Registered
8 Posts
i have a friend that is in florida and he will be passing by houston on thursday.pm me your number and i'll give it to him so he can meet up with you. he is very interested

1 - 20 of 29 Posts