GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
At this local gas st. here the price for 87 octane is 1.66. :head: The beast took 24 gallons and I finally got a full tank for 40$ even :rocking:

·
I'm back!
794 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Before I left for West Texas last weekend. I went to the same place when it was 1.69 I pulled up to the first pump and started filling up and I noticed I wasnt getting much gas I looked down and saw I had put 15 gallons worth of Premium in. :pow: Mothafucka didnt run any better at all with the expensive gas.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Its about time. I cant remember the exact price around here but I will look while Im out in the morning.
It was way out of controll there for a while

·
professional grade
2,999 Posts
tuesday it was 1.87...and i figured hey its low tommorows wednsday its gonna go down...well no, it went up to 1.99 and i HAD to fill up...i played russian roulette with the BP and lost god damn it...lost

·
Registered
124 Posts
I'm only paying 82 cents....err per liter
now that is about $3.10 per gallon but that is CDN$ so about...

2.35 US$ per US gallon....okay I guess about the same ball park...

But I also know that of that 2.35 about 40 cents goes to the provincial gov and 40 cents goes to the federal government so without that it would only cost me 1.55 per gallon or 54 cents CDN per liter... :rant:

I feel much better now :sorry:

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
willyswanter said:
Damn your gas is cheap... Think I saw 2.15 or so today... Diesel was $1.95.
Which station did you see it for 2.15 at? I usually hit up the Chevron on Oswell and Auburn... 2.23 there :bawl: for 87 :pow:

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
still cost me $82 to fill my tank and a couple gas cans to mow the lawn @ $1.799 here in PA. i think it's time for a dmax and a diesel john deere :bawl:

·
Registered
343 Posts
hovisimo said:
still cost me $82 to fill my tank and a couple gas cans to mow the lawn @ $1.799 here in PA. i think it's time for a dmax and a diesel john deere :bawl:
34 x 1.8 = $61 :confused:

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
Its startin to go down here...its $1.73 at most places around here...dropped a whole nickle :read: id like to see it go down another quarter or so atleast, then i may be a lil happier.

·
Total Eclipse Smokefiend
174 Posts
We are back around 1.89 most places...The hog is pleased...

When it was up around 2.08 I was almost considering a trade on a 5 speed 5cyl z71 colorado ;p

·
GMFS founding member
4,009 Posts
GMCtrk said:
34 x 1.8 = $61 :confused:
:read:

hovisimo said:
36+9.5 = 45.5 x 1.8 = $81.90

my tank is 36 gallons and i run it damn near dry.

·
Registered
343 Posts
hovisimo said:
:read:

36+9.5 = 45.5 x 1.8 = $81.90
gotcha...im stupid :crazy:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts