GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
The power of beer
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2001 Tahoe and want to put my Escalade gauges in it that I had in my 99 Silverado. I bought them from JPCustoms a few years ago and they were specific to my 99 so the airbag light would not stay on. Is there any reason they will not work correctly in my '01 or will everything be ok?

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
Yes, it'll work but you'll either need the mileage sticker to make sure it's verified OR you need to have the current Tahoe mileage programmed into the cluster.

Cameron

·
The power of beer
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Good to hear it will work. I know about the mileage issue. Do you know of a place I can ship my gauges to have them programmed? The last place I went with in Virginia was $160 bucks to do it. I about lost it, but it was my fault for not asking ahead of time. Thanks for the info.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
There has got to be some speedo shops in your area that can do it...I'd call around to some speed shops or even the dealer to see who does it for them.

Cameron

·
The power of beer
306 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
When I asked at the dealers around town, they told me they send them off to get them programmed. I'll try some bigger cities like that are only an hour or so away. Maybe I can find a speed shop there. Thanks for the help.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts