GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well my b-day is coming up in July and I am really wanting to put new gauges in my truck. Well here is where I don't know what to do. My truck is all white and I was thinking about the white face gauges that look like the factory black ones but then today I got to looking at the flame gauges and they are pretty cool looking too. The only problem is though is that nothing else on my truck is flames except for the sticker on my windshield. What would you guys suggest?

·
Registered
520 Posts
I've heard the flames make it hard to see the numbers and even the needles in certain parts at night. If you don't care about how much gas, oil, or how fast you're going, then the flames are cool. Otherwise, I'd go with what atomoverride suggested. I had the APC white face speedglo's in my 99, and I thought they were pretty sweet. IMO

·
\m/ (-_-) \m/
1,204 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I think I am just going to go with white but I may go with the northface or whatever they are called edition. The numbers and everything on them have more of a skew to them and look pretty cool!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts