GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since I have a Ride Pro system on the way, I was wondering where other people mounted their switches and gauges. I have the big overhead console and theres a blank plate in front of the map lights, I know I will use this for something, anyone mount their gauges there? Also, there's a blank plate near the airbag turnoff, I know it would hold two switches but not sure about 4 .. just looking for ideas, thanks! I'd love to see some pictures .... :gmfs:

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I did it under the dash and I will be soon moving the guages into my center console cup holder with the swithes in the door panel.... The overhead console may be a nice place for the switches....you could mount the guages in a pillar pod or the console...

Cameron

·
MIA
1,157 Posts
bcubed said:
Since I have a Ride Pro system on the way, I was wondering where other people mounted their switches and gauges. I have the big overhead console and theres a blank plate in front of the map lights, I know I will use this for something, anyone mount their gauges there? Also, there's a blank plate near the airbag turnoff, I know it would hold two switches but not sure about 4 .. just looking for ideas, thanks! I'd love to see some pictures .... :gmfs:
That is where I have mine, gauges and switches. Only complaint I have is it would be nice to have gauge turned slightly towards the driver. Other than that I like them there.

·
Registered
559 Posts
ive got my gauge mounted on the little panel to the left of the steering wheel surrounding the steering column. My two switches are on the airbag on/off switch panel. if you want,you could fit 4 there.

·
samcarol
3,596 Posts
i got my gauges mounted where my tape deck used to be. I'm building a fiberglass piece around it so it fits flush. I have a switch box, so they just sit where i leave em.

·
Registered
5,693 Posts
groundscraper said:
I have Autometer gauge pillars for my gauges in the driver's side windshield pillar, and a 10 switch box.
same here. but eventually I'd like to build a center consol and mount digital gauges in it.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
I have mine in my overhead console, I've been thinking about fiberglassing it so the gauges will be turned slightly towards me like 01GMC said. Here's a pic of it unpainted and in primer.

I have my gauge for the tanks mounted here:

·
always wanting ,never get
571 Posts
air ride tech makes a nice one part # dig4000 its a 4 switch digital one that has a mounting plate just not sure where it gets placed im looking in my catalog right now hehe . oh by the way its 249$

1 - 10 of 10 Posts