GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
dont really know more to say..... 5.3 and 60e still in the truck... about 47k miles... Looking into MAYBE!!!!!!!!!! doinga 6.0 swap. asking 1200 OBO plus shipping for both..... prefer local buyer

Just seeing if there is interest.......:big_banana_Dance:

·
Registered
1,005 Posts
Yeah Matt if I were closer I would probably pic this up! Heck I might be close this summer still waiting for my orders to go someplace haha.....

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yeah Matt if I were closer I would probably pic this up! Heck I might be close this summer still waiting for my orders to go someplace haha.....
yea orders are coming out LATE...... a sk1 in my shop just got hers end of last week...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
dont really know more to say..... 5.3 and 60e still in the truck... about 47k miles... Looking into MAYBE!!!!!!!!!! doinga 6.0 swap. asking 1200 OBO plus shipping for both..... prefer local buyer

Just seeing if there is interest.......:big_banana_Dance:[/QUOTE
i have a 4.8 now and its leaking oil and the tranny is giving up on me so what is need it to swap this 5.3 on to my truck?

·
Puttin 4 Bird
5,842 Posts

Just seeing if there is interest.......:big_banana_Dance:[/QUOTE
i have a 4.8 now and its leaking oil and the tranny is giving up on me so what is need it to swap this 5.3 on to my truck?
Just a computer reflash i think

Man i wish i could put this in my tahoe. If only i had some extra cash

·
Registered
1,121 Posts

·
Z71 Offroad
1,260 Posts
Damn id be all over this if i had the money, and plus im in louisiana.

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
blackbear tune should handle your swap.

What happened to the Radix?

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OK bumping this back up... filled up my Inbox and when i cleared it out so if i didnt respond to your PM pelase resend it.

I need to add, the truck is my DD so i do use it, but i will keep miles to a min.

The radix is going on a 6.0 if this works out

·
meow
15,748 Posts
:jawdrop: :superfawkinhighfive: I want your truck :bowtie: especially after the future additions :naughty:

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also might have a spare wire harness from a 05 escalade, and the truck currently has LS6 yellow springs and LS1 hotcam. I already have a buyer for the hotcam at 250, if you buy the engine/trans i will include it for 250 more (save on springs and instal since there already in there

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Also might have a spare wire harness from a 05 escalade, and the truck currently has LS6 yellow springs and LS1 hotcam. I already have a buyer for the hotcam at 250, if you buy the engine/trans i will include it for 250 more (save on springs and instal since there already in there
so $1200 then and ill might pick it up this weekend

·
Registered
7,576 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i have to get the new engine/trans first, then find out when i can get installed. God damn people off craigslist take there sweet ass time when selling stuff

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
would a predator programer be enough to do the swap or it has to be a dealer reflash? btw where are u located exactly?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
i want a blackbear tune anyway and shit ur like 8 hours away from me.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts