GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
$100 with shipping. Brand new, never used. Dosnt do degrees, got drunk and bought it online.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Those work great. I bought the similar one but mine does degrees aswell. It makes it easy to do multiple pulls on head studs. Just set your final number, but stop at the predetermined specs until you hit the final torque number. The gauge shows what torque you're at throughout the entire pull. I think I bought the next one up because I needed to hit 300lbft on my diesel.

Glws

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Those work great. I bought the similar one but mine does degrees aswell. It makes it easy to do multiple pulls on head studs. Just set your final number, but stop at the predetermined specs until you hit the final torque number. The gauge shows what torque you're at throughout the entire pull. I think I bought the next one up because I needed to hit 300lbft on my diesel.

Glws

Sent from my SM-J260A using Tapatalk
Seemed like a nice tool, just no use for something that big without degrees.

Debating on the 3/8 or 1/2 flex head one that does degree.

Just need it for heads, mains, and rods. 3/8 seems a little small to do heads, but the 1/2 is gonna be tight in an engine bay, and 90% of bolts I do imare around 20flbs so I couldn’t use it for much.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts