GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Message to rc- hire more people the wait is killing me! :)

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Placed my order on the 7th and told it won't ship until the 19th at the earliest! I have few patience :)

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
who'd you order through? And why not Jon at STP??

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Yeah i ordered the 5 inch from jon last week. Sounds like the lifts are in high demand. He said mine shipped out yesterday though. Mwahaha! Which one did you get?

·
GMFS Military Member
10,899 Posts
Um, I DID order thru JON at STP
:chillpill I meant who'd you order from IF not Jon, jesus you sound like my wife.. "Um OK"

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i ordered the 5 inch from jon last week. Sounds like the lifts are in high demand. He said mine shipped out yesterday though. Mwahaha! Which one did you get?
Yea mine was in shipping status yesterday but now won't go out till the 19th at the earliest- alotta folks must be getting lifts

·
Ultra Mega Bro
642 Posts
Yea mine was in shipping status yesterday but now won't go out till the 19th at the earliest- alotta folks must be getting lifts
Ah well mine might be the same. Oh well. I have another few weeks before i can even think about installing it anyways.

So which one did you get?

·
Registered
708 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Just the 3 inch- gonna have stephen here on the forum install it

·
Pro Installz
1,047 Posts
I have both those kits in stock!!! R.C. has been doing there best to get these kits out in a timely manner. I am pretty sure its not their in house people that are keeping them behind its other suppliers of piece parts. They are coming, I am sure STP is doing their best to get them out as well.

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
NOT what I wanted to hear!

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Monday?! WTF?

·
Mossy Oak Pro Staff
2,668 Posts
Ordered last night, he called earlier saying it was shipped out:crazy:
That's awesome! I won't be able to order mine till next week sometime.

:banghead:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts