GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I'm sure you've all been reading through magazines for several years now and have noticed the different Ads that are out there. Some of them have killer rides featured in their Ads which are not only a great feeling as the vehicle owner, but it's pretty cool to know hundred of thousand of people are seeing it in there too.

Well here's your chance to possibly be one of those lucky individuals. I'm putting the opportunity out there for ANY individual who has ANY item on their ride that's a KP Components product. Whether it's an air pressure gauge, step notch, 4 link & cantilever, transmission cross member, etc, as long as it's a KP Components part then you're qualified to be in the Ad.

While I'm in the process of building the entry page I wanted to find how many people on here would take advantage of this opportunity. All submission will be uploaded into a thumbnail gallery for the entire web community to preview and get a glimpse of your killer ride.

Let me know what you think, and post any questions you might have. The submission process and contest will start 7/16/07 so get your rides detailed, camera's out, and you might just be the next featured ride in a KP Components / Street Trucks Advertisement.

:pepper: :pepper: :pepper: :pepper:

( Submission Area is now OPEN and active for those interested ) Please use the following link to add your ride ..

http://www.kplinks.com/promo.php

This is my way of giving back to the truck enthusist and provide them with the oppertunity to showcase their ride across the nation, and across the world.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You want some pics of the g-ride?

Oh and when are you coming out?

Yes you too can submit pictures of your ride as well since it has KP Components products installed on it.

Even though it's off topic, I'm married and not coming out you ding dong, so stop making public advances at me.

Clint Petree

·
//Negative Camber\\
1,050 Posts
How long till this contest ends. I have your rear kit on my truck but it wont be back from paint for at least another month.

And just because I can.

Later
Chad

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The deal will open on July 16, 2007 and run for 1-2 months depending on the number or submissions. We're going to be working on Ad deadlines as well so each month a winning vehicle will be selected and featured in the next months Ad.

Good luck and get the pictures ready to submit. You just might have time to make the final cut.

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Yes you too can submit pictures of your ride as well since it has KP Components products installed on it.

Even though it's off topic, I'm married and not coming out you ding dong, so stop making public advances at me.

Clint Petree
Coming out to phoenix, jackoff.

I'm going to go cry into my pillow now.

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
ok heres a bunch of my truck...dont know if its nice enough for a magazine ad but here it is...some people liked it better black and some liked it green so here is some of both
newpics8.jpg

newpics7.jpg

newpics6.jpg

newpics5.jpg

mytruckandacro.jpg

cruisin6.jpg

mytruck5-1.jpg

mytruck19.jpg

mytruck21.jpg

·
Registered
445 Posts
does it have to be a silverado?

cuz my s10 xtreme is rockin the 6 link now for almost 3 years problem free!

·
Registered
415 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ok heres a bunch of my truck...dont know if its nice enough for a magazine ad but here it is...some people liked it better black and some liked it green so here is some of both
newpics8.jpg

newpics7.jpg

Go to the website and submit them all. Here's a link to allow you to do so. I'm in love with the Green edition myself and would have no problem parking that in my garage at night. Ofcourse it'd be in the driveway during the day to encourage my lawn to grow a little color ... haha

http://www.kplinks.com/promo.php

Submit , Submit, Submit

·
Registered
445 Posts
kool i submitted a few of my s10!

KP 6-linked for 3 years problem free!

newtruck005.jpg

·
Registered
221 Posts
i submited one of my truck its got the six link and rides great