GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
alright well i'm gettin the money for my 4/6 a little quicker than i thought i would so i figured i should start asking questions now...

i need a list of what ALL to get..

i have already found the drop from stylin concepts for $400.. ($440 after shpping)

what kind of shocks do i need to buy? (cheapest that are good preferably)

the notch.. how much are these and where do i get them?

how much should i expect to throw down for all this WITHOUT installation?

·
OG
6,939 Posts
The notch should come with that kit that is the one i want to get when i get a f in job. shocks i don't thank they really matter just get the $39.99 ones

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
good i was hopin the notch came with the kit.. i decided to figure out the full price on this to motivate me to reach my goal :anitoof:

·
Registered
247 Posts
I don't think installation will cost alot, but I know a guy who might be able to do it for you free. Just let me talk to him.

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
installation runs like $300 or so for a 4/6... but i already have someone lined up to install it..

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
chevyman992002 said:
i've heard great things about the DT shocks, and I think they're fairly cheap.
:word: I paid 160 shipped for all four of my Doetsch Tech shocks. I couldn't be happier with them! check out www.macsspring.com for good pricing and fast shipping.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Who is that? The guy I know who could do it for you will have it done in about 30 mins to an hour.1 hr and 30 min at the most.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Badassilverado said:
I'd go with Doetsch Tech or Belltech Nitro Active shocks, either will run you around $200 shipped though. Edelbrock's are nice but over $300 for all 4.
Mine were $277 shipped from Desert Rat.

·
Registered
85 Posts
Badassilverado said:
Well good thing Desert Rat took care of your bitch ass

When I was looking for shocks Edelbrock's were over $300 :pissed:
They hooked me up cuz I'm handsome. :anitoof:

·
Registered
3,987 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
brutus said:
Who is that? The guy I know who could do it for you will have it done in about 30 mins to an hour.1 hr and 30 min at the most.
you crack me up brett.. theres no way in hell

·
Registered
397 Posts
I got my drop from stylin and my DT shocks from sporttruckdirect.com (i'd prolly go summit though if I were you,..cheaper) The shocks are great. Haven't heard anything good about the nitro actives.

Everything installed cost me about $1100 :read:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts