GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys, I'm new here and I drive an '88 35th Anniversary Corvette with 76k. Soon I will be selling it for a cheaper, more reliable car for college since I'll be making apartment payments, food, insurance etc. So lately I've been looking at some of the GMC trucks ('00-'02 somewhere in there.) Also it would have to be a V8 or course. Anyway, I was posting to see if I could get some feedback and lots of pictures with those of you who have trucks like these.

Here are some examples of what I like:

1.jpg

5.jpg

4.jpg

Thanks in advance... :head:

·
Drive It Like Ya Stole It
6,656 Posts
Robs truck is one hell of a truck to be looking for :rocking: I would start off finding a good condition stock truck and do the mods yourself, you will be happier in the end.

·
Registered
2,318 Posts
I have a nice silverado ill sell you :anitoof:

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Well there is nothing cheap about that truck... So if you are looking for that while in college with no job or part time and making all your own payments then I would look for an already modded one since we all know there is nothing cheap about college... Unless you have one hell of a part time job and the parents help out alot... Robs truck is very nice...

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
You should have bought Sevenfold's when it was forsale. It's sold now though. It is better to start with a stock truck or blank canvas as some say but Aberbaseball7 is right abou the funds. Taking a stock truck and making it like Rob's will take some cash! Also if you want to go the already modded route you can look here: http://mautofied.com/Default.asp

1 - 8 of 8 Posts