GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
People that are caught doing that should have their license taken for 5 years minimum. In my opinion that is worse common sense than DUI. At least if you were to drive drunk you made the decision while impared. Jumping out of a moving vehicle though for fun is just wreckless and stupid. People dont realize how easy it is to get hurt doing something. O and before I get flamed I dont think "booze cruising" lol is ok.

·
Cartmans Critters
8,867 Posts
People that are caught doing that should have their license taken for 5 years minimum. In my opinion that is worse common sense than DUI. At least if you were to drive drunk you made the decision while impared. Jumping out of a moving vehicle though for fun is just wreckless and stupid. People dont realize how easy it is to get hurt doing something. O and before I get flamed I dont think "booze cruising" lol is ok.
I totally agree, Im not one for spoiling someones stupid fun but that kind of shit would piss me off if I seen it. Id probably drive up and tell them how fucking stupid they are.
Ive done some dumb shit when I was 18 but come on now!

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
you aren't a true baller till you ghostride your moms dodge caravan or daddys 96 lexus. Fuck ghostriding the caddy or the donk on 30s, the caravan is where its at.

·
Maroon,Black,Chrome
3,347 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
the asian just crcked me up bec they were too scared of hittin anything

·
Registered
4,159 Posts
we have ghost ridden my friends 05 pilot.....it was a joke/mocking everyone that has ever done it for real. its damn near the dumbest thing to ever come out of the bay area, im embarrassed to say i live within 20-30 miles of where this supposedly "originated"...oakland.

·
QuadraSteernado
8,385 Posts
haha wow.
I watched this one video of some white ****** guy that was ghostridding then had his car stolen while doing it. I don't know if it was real or fake, but it was funny as fuck.

·
Pat McCrotch
699 Posts
lmao im not even going to make comments relating to ethnic background........

1 - 20 of 38 Posts