GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know much about this exhaust system? how loud is it? good gains? any input appreciated :bowtie:

·
To hell with BHO!!
2,645 Posts
SilvySQ said:
does anyone know much about this exhaust system? how loud is it? good gains? any input appreciated :bowtie:
Way too quiet. Friend had some Gibson setup on his Z71 and I could barely hear it! Check out Dynomax, for the money I think they sound good!

Dynomax UltraFlo

Dynomax Super Turbo

If you have a good net connection, listen to this. Its a Borla ProXS turbo muffler with no cats. Borla ProXS

·
Member #66
4,024 Posts
wow.. i have a supertruck on my 03 silverado 4.8 and its pretty fucking loud... actually have to sell it because my mom says the neighbors are complaining from me coming home late with my exhaust.. im selling it for $100 + shipping... exhaust is perfect, no rust, no dings...

·
Registered
1,370 Posts
mine was pretty damn loud on my 02 4.8.. I actually noticed nice gains in performance. It resonated pretty bad... but I really started to hear it in the cab when I followed Sevenfold and hacked the pipes off... hella loud :insane:

42 Posts
I had a Gibson on my truck, and have changed it for Flowmaster and I am now thinking of changing it again. The Gibson had a decent sound to it and I wanted more. The Flow's are really loud and I want it quieter.
:insane: :insane: :insane: :insane: :insane:
Not sure what I am going to do now, but I'll figure something out.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts