GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Vehicle Description

iv bought 15 chevy box caprices from a auction they are in good condition and have the complet police package with the big engines. these cars came from the scholl system so they have all been seviced like clock work,tune up,s,oil,trans,etc,,, they all are in great running shape. good engines and drive trians . i would repaint and make some miner repairs like tears in the seats and some of the stock radios do not work but all that is to be expected with these years but the bodys are clean and like i said they run great and those are the main things . some of these cars already have a 7 inch lift on them ready for 24, 26, 28, inch rims and yes!! they are done rite with out the bouncing [email protected]#%t !!! any questions please call andy price @661 /492/ 5780 there is no need to put this on your to watch list if you do they will just get sold while you watch , this is on a set price format and if you want to deal give a call!!! thanks

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/got-them-chevy-boxes-1989-to-1990_W0QQitemZ140105005820QQihZ004QQcategoryZ6162QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

·
Registered
5,763 Posts
throw some D's on that bitch

·
CHIMICHANGA
3,275 Posts
what is the "school system" doing with caprices that have 7" lifts on them?

lol

·
Nom Nom Nom
8,736 Posts
awwww...skeet skeet skeet skeet!

·
Resident Guinea Wop
14,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
haha, i love those old shitboxes. im always tempted to buy the old cop cars
Me too. I came across that auction because I was looking for a Black 1990 Caprice for a DD :rofl2:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts