GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have a lot of gallons of product right now and need to move some of them to make room. These prices are as low as I can go, and are deeper than your everyday discount. S&H is NOT included in the price. I will also throw in a free empty 32oz bottle and chemical resistant sprayer for dispensing the product on those that need it. A gallon that comes w/ the free bottle is marked w/ an *. This is a great opportunity for those who do a lot of cars to stock up. Buying in gallons really cuts your costs when comparing price to amount of product.

Optimum Gallons:
ONR (Optimum No Rinse): 32.00*
Car Wax: 32.00*
Car Wash: 24.00
Tire Shine: 25.00*
Protectant Plus (interior): 25.00*
Poli-Seal: 32.00

Poorboys Gallons:
Super Slick & Suds: 33.00
Spray n Gloss: 25.00*
Spray n Wipe: 25.00*
EX: 51.00
EXP: 51.00

fwiw, the poorboys may be of special interest... their prices will be going up shortly so you can really get a good deal on these gallons since some 32oz prices will be coming close to these costs on a couple items.

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The optimum tire shine is a nice tire dressing. Leaves a matte finish, and i've had no problems w/ its durability. My personal preference is that I like the optimum over the poorboys bold n bright, but both are great dressings. The optimum gallon is even better for guys w/ bigger tires since you can go through so much. Just spray it on the tire directly or onto an applicator pad and work into the tire.

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
Jesus Chris, your going to run me into bankruptcy... I can't pass up these deals. How long is the sale on for?

·
FFR Fabrication
8,144 Posts
:D I'm going to run this through the 2nd. So you have about 5 days to cash in :)
Alright sweet. I'll see what I can pull off. I'll let you know

·
Registered
2,516 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Edit! Tire shine price was off. Its 25.00/gallon.

Also, I should've mentioned this earlier.... this is going to be done through pm/email and paypal. I didnt put this pricing on the site :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts