GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Line-X of San Antonio
5,237 Posts
DUBrado said:
they wont let me use my earnings on parts from the dealer only on a new vehicle :bawl:
thats the way it works :read: i think you can only use 5K towards each vehicle you purchase as well. i need to read my fineprint.

·
Registered
639 Posts
that sucks....I would hang out at the dealership and see if you can use the points towards someone elses truck...and then ask them to swap you wheels as payment...(hope they get a silverado SS) lol

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
lowred said:
thats the way it works :read: i think you can only use 5K towards each vehicle you purchase as well. i need to read my fineprint.
:word:

You can only use it once in a certain time period as well. I know it wasn't allowed to be used on my truck because my sister purchased a car like 2 or 3 months earlier and the GM card earnings were used then.

·
Registered
3,518 Posts
Yep, when it first came out years ago there was no limit. My dad used the card to buy all the lumber for all our houses. He got a brand new 1995 3/4 ton 4wd pickup for 12k :head:

Now there is the 5k cap and we have had enough for 5k for years.... Just don't need to buy new trucks anymore, too much wasted money.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts