GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Here are some photo shows of the the concept 427 that I took at Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction:

IMG_0442.jpg

IMG_0439.jpg

IMG_0438.jpg

IMG_0436.jpg

IMG_0435.jpg

CIMG0932.jpg

CIMG0931.jpg

CIMG0930.jpg

CIMG0929.jpg

CIMG0928.jpg

CIMG0927.jpg

CIMG0926.jpg

CIMG0925.jpg

CIMG0924.jpg

CIMG0934.jpg

CIMG0933.jpg

Hope you all enjoy these !

·
HOT AIR BALLOON OWNER
14,932 Posts
Re: GM Concept Vehicle - Chevy 427 - Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction (56k bewar

16" brake rotors? :whoa:

·
No more Tahoe
533 Posts
GM Concept Vehicle-Chevy 427-Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction (56k beware!!)

if they come out with that...it'll be tits
Is that meth steel braided lines i see??

·
Registered
3,278 Posts
Same one was at SEMA right? I think there was a post about a month ago with this truck. I wonder what it will go for at auction?

·
JERKASS
109 Posts
Re: GM Concept Vehicle - Chevy 427 - Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction

I love it, what would the srt-10 say to that??????????????????????? NOTHIN:head:

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Re: GM Concept Vehicle - Chevy 427 - Barrett-Jackson Collector Car Auction (56k bewar

I think it would be awesome if they made that.
Only thing id want to change is the rollpan, i think it looks weird how it doesnt match up right with the back. I love the interior though!! I want one in Red!!!:D

·
Its in the works...
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: GM Concept Vehicle -

Even if they don't ever put these into production, the should manufacture some of the add on's and sell them. They've already developed it, why the hell not.

·
Registered
113 Posts

I hope it comes true ............they need to fix the roll pan

·
Registered
89 Posts

with 505 HP Who gives a shit about the roll pan - Com'on - Hopw they make them so when I leave them at the light they can look at my "UGLY"
rollpan

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,489 Posts

I wish they would make all 1500s available with the 7.0 lol

1,798 Posts

that thing is very nice, can't wait till the camaro comes out

·
Gringo Chiludo
586 Posts

No dual zone climate control? Unfortunatly I think this will end up like the old SS concept and never see production...... I truly hope I am wrong :bowtie:

·
GM FOREVER
724 Posts

Holy crap that thing is awesome! Too bad we will never see another one in production. I'm waiting for the new Camaro myself!

·
Registered
1,691 Posts

i hope they come out with a nnbs style ss. id love to just sit there and stare at it...ALLL DAY

·
Registered
3 Posts

Man thats looks sweet, i just might add another SS to the garage if that ever comes in production

Onyx

1 - 20 of 23 Posts