GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These are some random pieces off my truck. not really sure what its worth so please make a reasionable offer on them. i do not have pictures now but i can get them at request or try to have them by later this week.

-Smooth Tailgate cap. factory smooth cap from a GMC tailgate, again in near perfect condition.

-Driver side Denali headlight, NBS, ONLY the driver light. has bracket and is complete, the projector bowl is cracked though. Didnt work too well with halogens in it, never tried it with HIDs, apparently had no effect on the HIDs according who i bought them from. i guess i could try one of my HIDs in it to make proof

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Can i get you them tomorrow good sir?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
heres one to hold you over til i get the ones tomorrow

IMG_0004.jpg

got lucky i had it online haha

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
looks pretty mint, as long as it's free of gouges and scratches!
it pretty much is. i dont think the people who owned this truck before me used it as one. or if they did they padded the hell out of the bed cause it had like one scratch in it.

how much are you asking for the molding and headlight?
im not really sure, how much are they worth to you?

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
tailgate cap

IMG_0010.gif

IMG_0011.gif

IMG_0012.gif

only flaw i could find on it for you matt. but its on the inside of the cap

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
also i removed the side moldings. i dont know what happened but when i was laying them out today taking pictures i noticed that the one piece had these tiny little bubbles/bumps all down part of it..so yeah..no sense in sending them off like that unless someone needs part of them

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
bump

1 - 16 of 16 Posts