GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at Centerline's website today, and some of the rims look awful familar.

So what's the deal? Did centerline make these "stock" GM rims? Or did GM just jack the design?

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
I highly doubt that its just by chance that they look the same, so I would have to say that Centerline probably makes the factory GM 20 inch wheels.

Sorta off topic, but I just saw a commercial for the "GMC Sierra Sport". It had 20s (the first set Humanzoom posted) and a corsa exhaust. I'm wondering if this is a nation wide thing or is this just what they call the "Texas Truck" up here in the northeast?

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Slash4824 said:
I highly doubt that its just by chance that they look the same, so I would have to say that Centerline probably makes the factory GM 20 inch wheels.

Sorta off topic, but I just saw a commercial for the "GMC Sierra Sport". It had 20s (the first set Humanzoom posted) and a corsa exhaust. I'm wondering if this is a nation wide thing or is this just what they call the "Texas Truck" up here in the northeast?
I think what you are referring to is the new B4V Performance Package you can get on Ext. cab Chevy's and GMC's. I test drove one the other day at my dealer. They do have those first set of 20s, but the most noticble difference is that you get the 6.0L V-8. Think of it as a two wheel drive only version of the Silverado SS. Also, it includes some HD stuff as well. It isn't really the "Texas Truck" package, that we've had for years down here, but it is only avaible in Texas (and certain surrounding areas).

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Yep! I get those GM mags in the mail from the dealership I bought mine from and I seen those in the last one. You can get em on any truck. They had like 8 or so diff ones. Pretty good looking rims for stock IMO!

·
ExhaustSoundzSeniorMember
1,137 Posts
theres a couple chevys at the local dealership w/ the stock 20s, looks good IMO

·
I'll Take teh Case!
1,918 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
No doubt about it...I really like how some of the styles look. I was seriously looking into some of these 20s for my truck. It's the price that drove me away.

Jamal said:
check www.gmpartsdirect.com
you can find the wheels that chevy is selling there.
I checked there too. But as usual the shipping rapes you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts