GMC Truck Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I cleaned up the Gmc today and decided it was a good chance to see how I measure up with my Dads 02 Superduty with a Fabtech 8. Hes Also sittin on 37's I on the other hand am rollin on 33's. Soon as I get some cash that will change. BTW the measurements from the ground to the cab on the superduty are 28" and the Gmc was 27". So soon and the 35's are on I should be sittin a little taller.

DSC04582.jpg

DSC04584.jpg

DSC04585.jpg

DSC04586.jpg

DSC04587.jpg

DSC04588.jpg

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
looks good I like the GMC better!

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
looks good I like the GMC better!
Thanks man. But I have to say the Powerstroke gets down for a big truck. Has no problem smokin them 37's. Dont know if you noticed Its rollin the 05 headlights. Way better than the 02 stockers.

·
U Mirin' Brah?
4,947 Posts
Thanks man. But I have to say the Powerstroke gets down for a big truck. Has no problem smokin them 37's. Dont know if you noticed Its rollin the 05 headlights. Way better than the 02 stockers.
yes Im sure it does well..its crazy how much bigger those trucks are.

·
South Carolina Gamecock
388 Posts
Yours looks better than your dads even with the 33"s imo. He need to lose that grille asap. How many miles to you have on your tires?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Yours looks better than your dads even with the 33"s imo. He need to lose that grille asap. How many miles to you have on your tires?
I dont know. I bought them used. Ive put about 3000 on them since. Hope they last a few more months till I can afford some 35's.

·
Desert Rat
3,705 Posts
lookin good, what were you running before?

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
lookin good, what were you running before?
I had a rcd 6 with 18x10 dunes and 35x12.50 Mickey Thompson Baja atz's. I bought the 20x12's on craigslist along with the used mud grapplers. So Now that I spent all my cash on the lift I got to wait to replenish some funds so I can buy bigger tires. It looks kinda funny with the big lift and lil tires.

·
2,325 Posts
Your truck looks damn good man and so does your Pops Superduty. Once you get your new tires on its going to be beast :imo:

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
not bad man. that ass needs to get dropped fast though. or the front cranked some..
Front is burried on stock keys. I was thinkin about getting the ford keys. Might do it once I get the new tires.

·
Registered
4,856 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Like Josh said, it needs a little Cali
I Had it wil cali. But with no block in the rear its too much. So I reall need like a 1 1/2 inch block in the rear instead of the factory 2. But Im broke as fuck right now. So Im goin to have to run it like this till I can afford some keys and bigger tires.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts