GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,752 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Since most people who created decals are probably done go ahead and post them in here. In one week from today we will vote for the decals to get made. We can probably get 3 to 4 different designs made.

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Here are the ones I posted last time.

I know the quality of these pics are crappy but you get the general idea.
I thought I would just post em in one lump sum so that you can look over em better.

·
OG Member
4,862 Posts
Ok well Ive got 4 different designs goin so here they are. And yes I know they are simple, basic designs and thats how I think they should be.

**Please note that the colors can be changed with ease but because theres a variety of truck colors (and I know most of you would want the decal to match your trucks color), Im just gonna post the designs in black and white for now.**

Check em out:

MotoHead

·
[>
3,255 Posts
LoChevyGRL said:
Can you just make one that just has the website link.
I don't like huge stickers I just want something simple.

GMFULLSIZE.COM

Something like this?

I think If I were to get one today it would be eather be the one I posted or the one Sevenfold has that Moto. created.

BD

Attachments

·
Registered
6,224 Posts
Sevenfold said:
I say we pick the best two from Motohead and Carbondog and hold the vote.
I say we go ahead and vote but it doesn't matter to me. I'm fresh out of ideas on the stickers so I'm not gonna post anymore.

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Looks good BD, although I don't think we need the slogan on the sticker... might be too small

Yea that might be true. Personally I think I would like the one Moto made, and you have, so I really do not have the push to be creative LOL.

Last one going on the same thing as before but w/o the slogan.

Attachments

·
Registered
489 Posts
how can I get one of the old one with the flames?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts