GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i was thinkin, hell why not...

i know alot of us are just young guys that arent exactly financially stable enough to do this but i figured hell..... whats not in trying?...

if we could figure a good place in the middle... id be happy to let whoever from cali who wanted to crash at my place on the way to the middle...

just throwin out ideas.

·
03 Tahoe
1,364 Posts
I like the idea....it would be cool BUT it would be a lot of time of for some people making the longer trips. It it were to work it would need to be something occuring around the beginning of the year to give everyone time to make plans to make it.

Cameron

·
Weird Turns Pro.
6,251 Posts
plan it for next summer, that way people wont be busy with school and every1 will have plenty of time to plan it out.

plus ill have a truck so i can go :D

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Sevenfold said:
Sounds like a cool idea but the turnout wouldn't be worth the expense at this point. When the site gets bigger that is definitely a good idea.
:word: I think it is a great idea but right now the site just isnt big enough to get a turnout worth driving that far for IMO.

·
internet bigot®
4,016 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
fine then... i dont wanna hang out with any of you guys either!!!!!!!!!!! :bawl:

·
Kyle
1,684 Posts
once they invent the teleporter, i'm down

·
[>
3,255 Posts
Kyle said:
once they invent the teleporter, i'm down

One big enough to transport you AND your truck would probably be Costly lol :LOL: :LOL:

·
Registered
142 Posts
can't blame you for thinking big........but if somehow we could do something in az i think there would be a huge turnout..........we need to just plan a hang out in like casa grande and not tell casa grande........just mob in and see what happens......take over a nice restaurant with a bar or something???????.........could be a good time?.......non the less...there is tons of trucks in az.....more all the time......and my friends and i have been sayin we need something..........hook it up onyx.....if you plan it they will come. :head:

·
Registered
142 Posts
onyx said:
hell ya.. casa grande... hmmm... :think:

i'll see what i can do.
yeah.we will kind of ditch the permission thing.....casa grande is between phoenix and tucson....but any unsuspecting town will work......or feel our wrath..... :head:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts