GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HERE IS THE PRICE SHEET. THESE NUMBERS CAN GO LOWER IF WE GET 10+ PEOPLE TO BUY!!!

My price is on the left, INCLUDES shipping
Amazon price on the right, DOES NOT INCLUDE shipping

And do note the retail prices on the Offical site, Amazon is already about $50 off of retail in stores, and I am BEATING THAT PRICE! Hell of a deal!

Solo
Black - $143------ $153
White - $150------ $179

Solo HD
Black - $170------ $195
White - $165------ $180
Red - $175------ $199

Studio
Black - $250------ $300
White - $240------ $260
Red Sox - $255------ $300

Pro
Black - $330------ $400
White - $330------ $400
Detox - $420------ $500

Beats Tour High Resolution
Black - $130------ $150
White - $140------ $170

DiddyBeats
Black - $130------ $150
White - $130------ $150

Alright, before this gets flamed to hell for being a scam, IT IS NOT A SCAM!

My boss wants me to move these because they aren't selling. Go figure in a small town the market for $300+ headphones isn't that big :rofljest:

SOOOO I am extending an offer to all GMFS members to get special prices on select sets of Beats By Dr. Dre Headphones. We also have a few of the Dr. Dre Beatbox ipod/iphone docks left that I can make special offers on. This is all new stuff, not refurbs, not pawn shop used, new retail stuff! Please do not expect 50% off or $100 for the Pro's, no this is not a going out of business sale but it will save you a good chunk of change if you were considering buying a set.

I will exclude the earbud styles as they sell fine, this is only for the over the ear ones and the beatbox. Message me with what model you want, and I can get you a price including shipping.

If the mods want prices it will be roughly $50 off of Amazon/retail for the Pro, Studio, Solo HD, and Beatbox models!

I DO NOT WANT TO GET INTO A LEGAL BATTLE WITH MONSTER FOR ADVERTISING LOWER THAN THEIR REQUIRED RETAIL PRICE, SO THERE WILL BE NO DISCLOSED PRICES JUST SO I CAN ASSURE MY ASS IS COVERED LEGAL WISE, CAPICE?

and they could be lower once I get a final tally on interested parties and the final prices from the warehouses.

These are not set in stone because warehouse supplies may run out or prices may change, it all depends. If I get a lot of interested buyers I will also be able to lower those prices since more purchases will help with my overhead costs (shipping mainly). message me for a final price and please include if you want white or black (im not sure if I can get custom colors, ask and I will check the warehouse, I know they have like a $500 Detox set that I can probably get a smoking deal on). For your security, I will send a picture with a piece of paper and your username in front of the box, BEFORE I ask for any money.

Tell your friends, I doubt you will find any store who will sell you a set BELOW even Amazon prices, so this is the rare time to cash in :shake:

I get paid commission, you get cheap, top of the line, headphones, WIN-WIN!

Thanks and let's get this started! POST OR MESSAGE! :biggun:

Hit up here for model info/pics/colors/ whatever else you want

http://www.beatsbydre.com/

This way you can see what model has what features and all that good stuff.

Here is a basic lo-down of the models and their looks. Mainly white and black are the big ones. I know the HD model comes in Red too, not sure if I can get those, and there is like a Red Sox edition of the Studios, hopefully I can get whatever you want, you just need to specify first and I will check :)

Solo HD

Studio

Pro

This is the Pro Detox edition, retails for $500, haven't checked if our warehouse has some of these yet

Beats Tour High Resolution

DiddyBeats

·
Registered
613 Posts
interested might want to put picks of the different models up to give people an idea of what they look like I have only saw the one model of headphones around my way

·
Registered
10,508 Posts
How do we know these aren't fake?

There are a lot of fake Beats. Shit, I can order exact replicas from china for $30ish. But they suck and fall apart.

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
how does the beatbox compare to like a similar bose model?
It is going to give you similar sound quality but it has some very impressive bass packed in a small package. If you listen to hip-hop, rock, or anything where you like the kick in there, the Beatbox will top Bose. If you listen to classical and jazz, go with Bose.

I work for an authorized Monster dealer, that is the only way I can say they are real and not from China :rofljest: They will come in Monster packaging and we buy directly from Monster, I am not trying to scam anyone. I get commission on every pair sold and you get a better price. It is a win-win I am trying to take advantage of :)

*edited OP with pics and link to Beats site

If you are interested, please post up WHAT PAIR AND COLOR you are interested in so I can get a tally and the corresponding prices lined up for you!

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
PMs have been replied, tally is at 7 people but PLEASE TELL ME COLOR AND MODEL so I can start writing down a sheet and getting more accurate prices. :)

Thanks!!

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Beats Tour High Resolution Earbuds and DiddyBeats are added to the mix, not too big of a savings but if want to save some money by doing nothing, order here!

I have created a price sheet and will be messaging everyone who posted in here a copy, please let me know if you did not get one or if you would like one. The higher the price, the deeper the discount is what I can do, Amazon prices are already lower than any store and I am willing to beat those prices by a chunk!

·
Banned
103 Posts
are you an authorized reseller? I ask because like mentioned there is a shit ton of fakes floating around.......and some look VERY convincing

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes! We are an authorized Monster dealer/reseller and these will come straight from Monster.

If I was selling fakes I would be asking outrageous prices, like $70 for the $400 Pro's. These are legit savings, $10 to $70 off and that number can grow if we get enough interested! No other store will beat Amazon's already low prices, let alone take $60 off and offer free shipping!

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
More PMs have been sent. I will probably leave this up for a week or so. That way people have time to decide or find some money.

If you know you want a set, let me know so I can write you down on the sheet!

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just confirmed I can get the Detox Pro set. It is limited quantities so I would need to know soon to get them ordered. They are on Amazon for $500, i already have one guy on here interested because I can get an amazing deal on these, but if I get more than 2 interested I can beat amazon by close to $100 off!!

Keep the messages coming! Reserve a set before this deal is gone.

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Bump

Answered more PMs, around 4 people confirmed so far, let's up that number for deeper savings!

·
Go Big
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Probably not enough interest for this to happen. Offer $50 - $100 off the top of the line headphones you would think there would be a rush...

Oh well, I tried. I will keep it up until the weekend but I only have 1 solid confirmation so far. I will probably give him the deal anyways, just to be a nice guy.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts