GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
have been going to local dealerships this week trying to get deal done on new truck. these dealers aren't budging alot on price. was wondering, are there any GM employees who are allowed 2 GMID certificates a month on this board ? i would need to know if they could see if i could get a GMID cert from them. i know you would need my name, d.o.b. and last 4 of ssn#. any help would be appreciated. thanks

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I have a GMS discount I ended up not using good thru next month, I believe. PM if you want it/think it'll work.

-bZj

·
EMBRACE WHAT'S LEFT
3,487 Posts
how much of a discount do you get with it

like say a 07 nnbs regcab shortbed 4wd cost 24k msrp how much would i get it for

·
JetBlue
2,306 Posts
I was looking at a new '06 CCSB 2500HD 6.0L - knocked about $3500 off. With the discounts it went from $38k sticker to around $30k out the door.

I obviously went a different way, though. V :evil: V

-bZj

·
Registered
867 Posts
i had a supplier discount before they closed the okc plant. my 04 cc lt had a sticker of 36,113 and the discount was 4500. my 02 gmc ext cab z71 was around 33,000 and i got 3900 off.

·
Registered
27 Posts
i had a supplier discount before they closed the okc plant. my 04 cc lt had a sticker of 36,113 and the discount was 4500. my 02 gmc ext cab z71 was around 33,000 and i got 3900 off.
Are these discounts valid after u negotiate your best deal, or only off sticker??

·
Registered
40 Posts
when I got mine, I walked out the door for 27k, the sticker was 30k, I am pretty sure it is just all you can do is get the discount, but I didn't have to put a down payment on it, and I negotiated that, and got them to payoff my trade in.

·
Registered
867 Posts
Are these discounts valid after u negotiate your best deal, or only off sticker??
you could either get the discount and cheap interst rate or the discount and any rebates. sometimes you can get below the supplier price by working with them. but that depends on where you are and what you are buying i guess.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts