GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So i orderd my escy handles from gmpartsdirect.com on the 28th of last month. Here it is 19th of march and i havent heard a word from these people. Only way to contact them is via e-mail on there webpage and they dont respond! Anyone else ever have this problem? I also checked the webpage with my order number and it still says "processing". Im gonna cry! :flame: :flame: :flame:

·
I don't own a lowrider
4,694 Posts
I think Flow Chevrolet is the dealership behind GMPD. Maybe try contacting them and find out who runs the web ordering section?

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
ive had good luck with them the 2 purchases ive made (about 150$ total in merch from them). Some of it was obsecure stuff too (5.3 dipstick and tube, crossover fuel rail, crank bolt, timing cover seal, fuel rail hardware kits) and its all made it to me in under 10 days from the time i placed the order.

And yes, flow chevrolet is the dealership.

·
How y'all durrren?!
246 Posts
Yep, and it will say processing even after it's arrived at your door. I just bite the bullet now and go to the dealer to pay more rather than waiting on GMPartsDirect to decide to ship my stuff. And don't count on them responding to e-mails either. I ended up waiting a few weeks before they replied to my e-mail, which was also after the part had arrived - though I was happy to hear that the part in my hand was almost ready to ship :hmm: .

Tom

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
I've ordered parts from them.... I think the handles took about 3 weeks from the time I placed it to reach me! Call em up! Good luck!

·
Milf Hunter
1,796 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the info guys.:shake:

·
TEAM FUEL MOTORSPORTS
7,892 Posts
My handle took awhile too. A couple weeks.

·
Registered
3,828 Posts
I ordered last Wednesday, didnt hear anything till friday. I got a tracking number. Tracking number says delivery is expected for this friday. I dont think thats TOO bad for ground delivery of a smooth bumper cap and paintmatched handles

1 - 10 of 10 Posts