GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys, just got home and wanted to post some specs & pics. Put the tires on last night after some trimming (as seen in the other thread :crazy:)

Truck: 2008 Sierra Denali, AWD, 6.2L, 6L80E
Lift: 3" Body Lift (no leveling kit)
Tires: 305/55/20 Mickey Thompson ATZ's (measure 33.5x13 on the truck- 32.75 height with weight of truck & 33PSI)
Wheels: 20x9 Ultra Mako, +18mm offset
Fender Measurements: 40.5 Front and 42.5 Rear

Annnnnnnnd, pictures:

33s012.jpg

ATZs005.jpg

ATZs001.jpg

ATZs002.jpg

ATZs003.jpg

ATZs004.jpg

:big_banana_Dance:

·
AAAAHHHH
3,595 Posts
33's look like stock tires on a NNBS. 33's on my OBS 2wd look huge.

Looks good man:shake:

·
Registered
8,253 Posts
nice setup although the leveling kit would make it better. Not a fan of those wheels either but its not what i like

·
Registered
1,570 Posts
nice stance..looks good!

·
Registered
2,584 Posts
Looks good man...def. a different setup than you normally see on a SD, I like it.

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks everyone :shake:

Yeah i know not everyone is going to like the wheels, and no one here likes rake... but you cant please everyone :crazy:

I dont like perfectly level trucks... 1-1.5" of rake is perfect IMO (2" is too much). Plus i tow quite often so i like the rake so im level when hauling. Dont feel like doing helper springs or bags right now.

And these wheels are something ive wanted for a looong time. Honestly i couldn't be happier with how the truck turned out. This is how they should come from the factory :sparta:

·
Registered
82 Posts
I dont like perfectly level trucks... 1-1.5" of rake is perfect IMO (2" is too much).

This is how they should come from the factory
X2. i think the stance is perfect. i'll reiterate what i posted on gm-trucks- looks beastly. looks really good man.

·
Diego Mafia
2,625 Posts
looks good man.

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
nice

·
California Castaway
9,402 Posts
Why not do the rancho adjustable leveling kit? You can adjust from inside the cab so when your hauling put it OEM :shrug:

I want your tail lights :read:

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Why not do the rancho adjustable leveling kit? You can adjust from inside the cab so when your hauling put it OEM :shrug:

I want your tail lights :read:
I like the look.... Don't really want or need it level.

Plus an adjustable kit for the front doesn't make sense, you'd need an alignment everytime you lift/lower it.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hey i was wondering what kind of body lift this was. I am looking to lift an 09 silverado and like the look of your truck and wanted to get some more info on it.

·
Where's the van?!?!?!
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
It's the Zone Offroad 3" body lift.

Tires are 305/55/20 and the wheels are 9" wide with 5.7" backspace.

If you want to run this setup, you'll need to do some trimming. I usually recommend putting a 2" leveling kit on top of what I did, then the tires fit damn near perfect.

·
kissin hands shakin babie
6,529 Posts
looks good, i keep a inch of rake on mine, but thats cuz i dont want the front end cranked to hell

1 - 20 of 20 Posts