Discussion Starter · #1 ·
IMG_0458.jpg

IMG_0460.jpg

IMG_0455.jpg

IMG_0454.jpg

IMG_0453.jpg

IMG_0456.jpg

IMG_0457.jpg

yes the body lift was ghey but the only reason he did it was to make room for the 12V cummins and the nv4500. thing sounded pissed, one of the nicer h1 builds I've seen.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hell yeah, especially on 44s. body lift looks a bit goofy but I think the truck pulls it off.

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
boggers ftl...and bald boggers? yeah...ftl for sure.

as far as you know, is the BL the only thing done to it? if so, thats cool it can fit 44s that easily.

·
Mile High
3,080 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
has a small suspension lift too, fuckers clear 40s stock height. he bought the tires that way, going to iroks once these are worn out.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
oh yeah the real hummer theyre fucking sick

·
GMFS slowest truck :read:
5,501 Posts
has a small suspension lift too, fuckers clear 40s stock height. he bought the tires that way, going to iroks once these are worn out.
cool cool. yeah, i know they are on 37s stock and can fit bigger...just wasn't sure what it took to get to the 42+ range.

boggers blow, but im not a huge fan of iroks. they work, but i still dont like them. still prefer TSLs over iroks...but either will be fun on that truck.

·
12 sec lifted truck club
3,536 Posts
That thing looks weird with tires that big stuffed under it, but at the same time I kinda like it. I however am a sucker for boggers, lol.

·
To Punish and Enslave
148 Posts
Badass.

I wouldn't change a thing except the Wal-Mart mini fog lights up front :supergay:

·
Registered
2,171 Posts
wow that thing is beefy. Props to him for doing the cummins swap.

·
Registered
3,045 Posts
Badass.

I wouldn't change a thing except the Wal-Mart mini fog lights up front :supergay:

exactly. all that and you add a tiny pair of walmart foglights in the brush guard

·
Registered
2,058 Posts
1 - 20 of 28 Posts