GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Jason RIP
6,062 Posts
Looks like a 1965 Lincoln Continental, not very pretty in its stock form, but that car is sweet.

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
i would love to have one of those continentals one day. a black on black convertible (still has the suicide rear doors :D), bagged or juiced, and some 20" black wire spokes with polished lip. :drool: :imo

·
Registered
2,120 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
is that the same type of car that is in that manson video "tainted love"? he pulls up in a black car that has dro's then opens the suicicde back doors and dumps its

·
I rule!
423 Posts
they did one of those on Rides. It was a Las Vegas shop...702 Motoring I think. It turned out really nice.

·
Registered
440 Posts
For the sake of dragging up a month old post. For the longest time, my second dream car (first being my truck) is a 64 Lincoln Continental. GoEz, the shop that did the bags on mine and Bryan's (Intro) trucks did the bag work on that Lincoln. Mine would be very similar, possibly a convertible, the only difference would be that mine would have Intros. :rocking: They do all sorts of suspension work, including hydro work on a Rivera formally owned by Jesse James, but they also bag classic cars that some would normally put hydros on, aside from the Lincoln, theyve done a sick 61 Impala wagon. (theres some pics of it on socalcustoms.com under the Ludikrs show)

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
1,948 Posts
one of my classmates (well he's technically in auto upholstery this quarter) brought in his new-to-him 63-64 continental today. faded light blue, white walls, in pretty decent shape, and i want it! :drool:

·
In Denial
280 Posts
There was a black bagged Linc on 22's at Slamfest this weekend...I'll try to get pics.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts