GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a Go Rhino Grill Guard that is now up for sale, (I put a ranchhand on mine and gave the Rhino to my bro, and he doesn't want it anymore). Has pre-drilled holes from the factory for mounting auxillary lights. I also welded on wire mesh where the grill is, to give it a more beefy/aggressive look. I'm gonna ask $175 OBO. I prefer local pickup only, or we can meet somewhere. For the summer I'm back in Wichita Falls but make many trips to CS to my house. The damn thing flooded so were constantly going down there fixing things back up, what would you know my parents house flooded too, damn the luck. I have more pictures of it if you would like them. I can also take some more with my digital. Just drop me a PM or email at [email protected]. I'm in debt again, and my parents won't bail me out this time, so I'm working from 7-6ish. It's the grill on the right:

IM000227.gif

9,785 Posts
hey man I am definately interested in the grill guard. I don't know how much shiping would be but i have a commercial addy at 31792 that you could ship it to. Check on shipping and you might have it sold.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
it is one of those grill guards that can be shipped in pieces. so i can break it down to where it would be alot easier to ship. i'll have my bro weigh it and everything and try to get a quote for you. thanks.

·
Registered
1,997 Posts
Hey, im from wichita falls too.... Besides there is nothing to do its not a bady city to live in...

I would guess you have been to SAFB onyx?

And this guy is legit, that is my old ranch hand that he bought and has on his tahoe, and i helped him with his lift and have known him forever. Good guy...

9,785 Posts
Aberbaseball7 said:
And this guy is legit, that is my old ranch hand that he bought and has on his tahoe, and i helped him with his lift and have known him forever. Good guy...
good to hear

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thanks aber.....

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
my bro got a shipping quote of 100 dollars.......that seems pretty damn steep to me. i'll talk to him and see if he will come down any on the price, try to ease the pocket book, he really needs to sell it.

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
lol.........i'd be happy for it to be taken off his hands......and for the right price it will.......hahahaha

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
well, it was made for 88-98, 99 obs, but then again u can make anything work. ive got a nbs ranchhand on my obs hoe, looks damn good. i dunno how that grill would look on a nbs though.......

·
Registered
787 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
lol..........i like it to much, bout to mount 4 kc's to it

1 - 19 of 19 Posts