GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Truck Nut
169 Posts
He's pumping a lot of fuel in that truck to make it smoke that much! He most likely has more than just a tuner on it!

Carbon is just excess fuel that didn't burn! It put my edge on 5 and it will smoke breifly in first when I take off and then very little from there on out!

I will admit it's sweet to pull up next to a convertible car at a light and then punch it and blow smoke all over them!! :head:

·
GMFS Señor Member
1,326 Posts
All I need to do is cut my muffler out for it to sound like that. But I want my shit to smoke like that!:bawl:

·
Registered
10,589 Posts
that a really damn loud LBZ. Probably cause it has a goddamn 5 inch exhaust. haha. but theres no fucking way you have get an edge on level 5 to smoke like that. he probably has some PPE or efilive tunes loaded up

edit: i like the sound of bens duramax

[yt]R3OhXIC5JMk[/yt]

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I can always tell when you drive by my house! :anitoof:
haha I bet you can. I make it a point to blow some smoke at your house....

guys I would show you if I had a camera that my truck will smoke like that with the Pred set on 85 hp. its a fucking beast. and thats just how my truck sounds. I love it. now if only it was dualled out:drool:

·
Cocksmith Extraordinaire
4,771 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I can always tell when you drive by my house! :anitoof:
also. the sad thing is that your little sleeper of a truck could kick my ass. If I had the balls to set the pred at 120. but after I already had to have my allison fixed once im not gonna chance it

1 - 20 of 45 Posts