GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2010 Silverado , about a week ago sitting in traffic, left turn signal started rapid flashing. Got home checked and i have no taillight, no turn, and no brake light on left side rear only. Front works.. checked the bulbs, they were good, i had some laying sround so i replaced them anyways. Still nothing, checked Lt/Trn/Stp fuse in dash.. looked good, tested good with test light. Checked fuses under the hood with test light, all good. Relays clicking. Checked wire condition at tailight.

Tailights work when switch turned to on instead of auto. Still no turn or brake. Unlocking with key fob blinks all lights. Any ideas? Cruise has been working intermittently for a couple months dknt know if thats a BCM issue or totally un related?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ok, i assume check all for any bad spots or is there a particular color or common culprit?

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Checked the trailer wires under the bed, all wires still wrapped neatly in their looms. I unplugged each plug and didn't find any corrosion. Still no blinker or brake lights on the drivers side.

·
Registered
36 Posts
On the left rear is a four pin connector. Remove the light. Remove the connector and check the pins and wires with a test light

1 - 7 of 7 Posts