GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Tossing around the idea of removing the lift and lowering my truck. I'm not planning on laying frame or anything, just maybe a 4/6 drop with some 22s. I'm not 100% on this seeing as its a sclb and havent seen too many, but always looking to keep things fresh.

My question is, since I have the Superlift 7.5 kit, is it possible to go back to stock or put a lowering kit on. I had to cut the alignment cam brackets off along with a few pieces here and there.

Just looking to anyone thats done this to offer some advice.

·
Green Team!!!
638 Posts
he will be on it with a slamed 4x4 then look at it this way off the line that truck will be like an ss

·
Bowhunter
516 Posts
No shit. Just sell that one and start over. Unless your wife gave birth to your firstborn son it in, or your grandpa died in it, or some such thing that leaves you attached.

·
Registered
4,404 Posts
im pretty sure the bracked lift yo have involves welding to the frame, which means its gonne be a pain in the ass to remove, body lift wont be a problem though.

·
Registered
84 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Na dont do that! i love your truck, there are only a handful of customized reg cab long bed nbs half ton trucks out there! and id say 75% of them are lowered. your truck is unique...but if u do have to have a loward truck i would say sell this one and start over.

·
Registered
2,805 Posts
:nono:

·
Team White!
446 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
guess it was just a random idea that has passed...truck stays with me and will continue to be lifted!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts