GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
DemoN said:
i wouldn't get it. i know it's cheap, but you're going to get what you pay for there.
Pyramid is cheap stuff you see at flea markets .. don't get it .. why do you want a 15 anyways? you should either get some 10s or 12s .... 15s are too big unless you take out the backseat or put them in the bed and cut through the bed and cab.
 

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
Joined
·
1,948 Posts
eeww, no! don't get pyramid or pyle or lanzar or any crap like that. you'd get better quality and spl from an alpine/jl/pheonix gold/kicker 10".
 

·
I will NOT cowboy up!
Joined
·
1,948 Posts
oops, not pheonix gold for subs. i was just pulling some car audio names out of my head. :anitoof:
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
slimm44 said:
eeww, no! don't get pyramid or pyle or lanzar or any crap like that. you'd get better quality and spl from an alpine/jl/pheonix gold/kicker 10".
My first subs were Pyle 10s and I loved them, my friend had Pyle 12s in his S-10 and they pounded :imo
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
hey those pg10 titunuim subs sound pretty damn good and since there discountened you could pick the up cheap (dont know about them anymore though)

i will have to agree with alot of the subs demon listed though
 

·
Jason RIP
Joined
·
6,062 Posts
DemoN said:
Might as well just throw in some JBLs L&Cs then:LOL:
Is Redline (GS) still around, any good? We used to have a pair of 15s in my uncles Malibu, they boomed pretty well. They were used, and eventually one blew, so we made a new box for 1 15 and it still boomed nicely.
 

·
Later, Tony
Joined
·
7,265 Posts
Downfall said:
hey those pg10 titunuim subs sound pretty damn good and since there discountened you could pick the up cheap (dont know about them anymore though)

i will have to agree with alot of the subs demon listed though
PG makes some nice equipment, I like their amps :D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
716 Posts
DemoN said:
pheonix gold? :think: :wtf:

For high end subs i'd look at Diamond Audio, Adire Audio, Resonant Engineering, Crystal Mobile Sound, Image Dynamics, Massive Audio, Kove, JL Audio, Kicker, Treo, Morel, Focal, Orion, and CDT Audio
:word: thats what I have and they sound great. Crystals :rocking:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,120 Posts
00Silverado said:
PG makes some nice equipment, I like their amps :D
the new amps are :drool: there very technology advanced for there price range imo


i use to have some crystal cmp 15's in my sonoma and they were the shit they hit hard as hell (enought to make you get out) and sounded very clean even at high volume but there time has come and gone since you can buy alot better subs at the price
 
1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Top