GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need a good detailer to wax, and buff out all the spider webb scratched on my Sierra and Yukon. Someone who is curtious and won't be folding or moving my power folding mirrors as they work. Any one have any good suggestions?

Thanks!!! :)

Mr. 960

·
Registered
5,298 Posts
when do you want it done? i wouldnt mind making a trip up there for a weekend and working a bit while i was there....

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
great! on the mirror. That was a replacement for a loose mirror on my 06 Sierra, driver's replaced under warrenty. Many people want to move these like that manual break away mirrors, and in time they develope play.

I want to get my yukon and truck done in the summer. I'm open to any detail shop or member in the area that is willing to do it for me. I don't have a PC, buffer or anything of that nature, and have never done more then just a handwax and buff.

Thanks!

Mr. 960

·
Later, Tony
7,265 Posts
Laynlow does good work, I've seen his truck in person and it looks great. Likearock and SHS do some pretty good work as well, so you have 3 good choices on this board alone :shake:

·
Registered
374 Posts
Laynlow does good work, I've seen his truck in person and it looks great. Likearock and SHS do some pretty good work as well, so you have 3 good choices on this board alone :shake:
Thanks for the good reference :shake: :D

You could split up your rigs between a couple of us... Seeing as things are a bit slow, we could all use some work! :ninja:

·
Officially Tucking Tire
8,919 Posts
im down to learn.:crazy:

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Okay....Laynlow..... yes, I think he is in the Bay Area. Are you down to work on my Pewter Color Yukon sometime w/ in the next month? It's pretty clean. Just needs a good polish and wax. Has your typical washing spider webb scratches. If anyone else wants to help/ do my other truck PM me.

Thanks Guys :)

Mr. 960

1 - 11 of 11 Posts