GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know theres a bunch of yall Texans on here so maybe yall can help me out. I really am tired of my stock exhaust on my truck and want to hook it up. I am a big fan of loud exhaust so I think I am pretty dead set on the Dynomax bullets however I get lost when yall talk about y pipes ahead of it and size tubing and what everything does so I was hoping since I have a few days off coming to me in a couple weeks I wanted to get my exhaust done so with that does anybody know of some good shops in the north Houston (ie..Conroe, Woodlands, Spring etc...) or the city of Houston that can sit there and actually not bullshit me about exhausts and give me some good pointers and help me down the right path. I say this because my buddy just went through 3 full exhaust setups on his new HEMI here in town just to finally get the one he liked and it ended up costing him alot of money and time, both of which I dont have alot of right now if you know what I mean. So if anybody knows of a shop around those areas that sell Dynomax's and have a good business rep, maybe you can hook me up with some info. Thanks guys for any help.

Kyle

·
Go Gators!
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thanks man for the help. I will try and check those guys out cause I am always around Tomball to.

Kyle

1 - 3 of 3 Posts