·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Rained like hell this morning...
This is the cause of it all... :flame:
Look how high the rain got.

water was almost covering the seats... :argh:

good news is, it runs and electronics seem ok.

DSC_6744.jpg

·
Registered
2,552 Posts
sucks.

check out the austin meet thread, i want to see this truck in person

·
OG
6,939 Posts
geez. Did it flood over night?

Probably going to be a total loss though. I wouldn't want it back after that.

·
meow
15,748 Posts
Yikes! My parents said it was worse than the last time (was it two weeks ago?) when it rained. My cousins charger was sitting in the street and they think it's totaled :whoa: Luckily it was a company car.

My dad said there was the typical idiots trying to make it through the high-way underpasses as well :jester: He works at Shell and they got the day off because they lost toilets and AC. He went in anyway, which lead to me calling him chuck norris for 20 minutes. Anyway...

·
under construction
297 Posts
Damn that sux. It got bad last nite and windy. Some lights blew down at a ford dealership over by fry and I10 and smashed the front ends of sum new trucks. Yea and it wasnt too bad flooding over here but sum streets were completely under water

·
under construction
297 Posts
Yikes! My parents said it was worse than the last time (was it two weeks ago?) when it rained. My cousins charger was sitting in the street and they think it's totaled :whoa: Luckily it was a company car.

My dad said there was the typical idiots trying to make it through the high-way underpasses as well :jester: He works at Shell and they got the day off because they lost toilets and AC. He went in anyway, which lead to me calling him chuck norris for 20 minutes. Anyway...
Werd, lol. Sum guy was on the news sayin he was tryin to go to work and went under an underpass in the early morning and tried to make it when the water was at 6ft on the marker lol. He said I just refurnished my cadillac and got sum rims on it now its gone underwater. Idiot

·
Registered
727 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
geez. Did it flood over night?

Probably going to be a total loss though. I wouldn't want it back after that.
Yeah i know. Im going to try to see what i can do.
I really dont care to keep it. we'll see.

Yeah people are really stupid.
I dont understand why people would even try.
It was crazy that a damn ambulance went in the deep.

·
meow
15,748 Posts
I took the red truck out when it first rained and it didn't take alot of speed to get water up on top of the hood

·
Registered
3,292 Posts
:jawdrop: Thats bad news bears.

·
OG
6,939 Posts
Somebody on the home front get some pictures. I have no idea whats going on down there. I'm over here in NE Tenn and know nothing.

·
HABS SUCK!!
1,833 Posts
My truck has been there/done that.

·
Registered
11,334 Posts
Wow, that fuckin sucks. :(

Did you call the insurance company yet?

I highly doubt they will total it. They should pay to have it cleaned though.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts