GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am currently looking into buying a NBS truck such as a 99-2002 silverado/sierra. I'm 100% sure that i will be getting one of those bodystyle trucks, so i figured i would go ahead and look at wheels and find out how much they would run for a truck like that. Where is everyone buying their wheels at now days. It has been three years since i have had to buy aftermarket wheels and i cant remember half of the places names. I havent decided if i want to go with the 20" + look or just run a nice polished 17 or 18" wheel with a nice size tire on the rear. Thanks for any tips of where to look.

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
there is a million places!......are u lookin for a specific brand/manufacturer or like a retail/mailorder place?

·
Registered
3,222 Posts
that is a very vague question then....just go to your local Discount Tire or sumthin and browse through what they can get you

·
Registered
838 Posts
Tomzwheels...They are the best but might not have what your looking for. Can't beat $625 shipped for what I am rolling on.

·
Registered
75 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Where are some places that sell Eagle Alloy wheels? I saw that superbuytires.com does and what are some other sites?

·
Registered
838 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts