GMC Truck Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The show is happening on June 5th and 6th at the Pleasanton Fair Grounds and I was wondering if anyone is going. I hopefully will be going if I get one minor thing done to my truck done in time before the show.

·
adopt children not styles
454 Posts
ill be there for sure, considering i live about 30 seconds away from the fairgrounds :crazy:

·
Registered
291 Posts
im going :bowtie: :head: without my truck though :bawl:

·
Sunburnt or Drunk
153 Posts
sweet01chevy said:
im going :bowtie: :head: without my truck though :bawl:
you plan on going with me in my truck then or what bryan?
by the way, you can put me down for a yep on that one

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool it looks like I am having some luck on this board because on FullsizeChevy I got only one reply. I e-mailed Loki and WestCoastZ71 to see if they are going but haven't got a response from them. Did anyone want to meet up before going into the show then we all roll in there or just meet up inside of the fair gounds? Also is anyone going to be showing there truck?

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Is your crew SIK going to be there and most likely I'll probably park around where you guy's are.

·
Registered
6,249 Posts
V6 Cruzer said:
Is your crew SIK going to be there and most likely I'll probably park around where you guy's are.
Yea we will be there :bowtie: come find us and chill :head:

·
Registered
291 Posts
V6 Cruzer said:
Also is anyone going to be showing there truck?
thats what i ment when i said "with out my truck" it wont be in the show this year but im driving it there

·
Registered
658 Posts
yeah im going to go....hopefully some friends will go up with me...hey V6 id be up for meeting before the show...just let me know where and ill be up for it

·
Registered
291 Posts
what time does it start, id like to get there pretty early

·
Just Cruz'n
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Hey Josh I'll get back to you on what time to meet up before rolling into the show. The meeting place would most likely be at the Chili's parking lot, but this place gets packed really quick because last year I got in there late I ended up parking in a crapy spot. I think the gates open up at 8:00 AM to the spectators as for the people who showing their cars registration starts around 6:00 AM I think.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts